Samsung Galaxy C7 Officially Launched
After appearing as rumors and leaks over several weeks, Samsung has finally made the Galaxy C5 official in China while the Galaxy C7 is missing in action. Price starts at P15,500 (before taxes) for the 32GB variant, and roughly P17,000 for the 64GB variant. Both are expected to be released in the Philippines these coming months.
More comparisons and reviews can be found here
- Samsung Galaxy C7 full specs
- Sony Xperia XA Ultra, XA, X launching in the Philppines this June
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 vs Galaxy J7 2016 comparison, full review
- Huawei GR5 vs Galaxy J5 2016 comparison, full review
The Samsung Galaxy C5 is 100% the same of what we already shared a couple of days. The display is a 5.2-inch 1080p FHD Super AMOLED and is paired with a new 16MP camera, the same sensor on the Galaxy A9 and better than the 13MP of Galaxy A5 2016. Inside is a 4GB RAM, 32/64GB storage, SD card support, and 2600mAh battery.
The processor is Snapdragon 617 octa-core chip with 1.5GHz quad CPU plus 1.2GHz quad CPU design. In fact, the SD617 doesn’t bring any big speed bump from the SD615 chip of the Galaxy A5 and Galaxy A7 2016.
With an ultra-thin body and all metal design, the Galaxy C5 resembles a lot to the iPhone 6s and previous HTC One flagships. There will be two primary variants that will become available, the gold and the rose gold.
Official launch and release in the Philippines are expected this June or July.
Samsung Galaxy C5 full specs, price, release date in the Philippines
- Display: 5.2-inch 1080p Full HD Super AMOLED, 424 ppi
- Design: all metal
- Size: 6.7mm thick, 143g weight
- Chip: Snapdragon 617 octa-core chip
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Memory: 32GB or 64GB internal storage, microSD card up to 128GB
- Main camera: 16MP f1.9 main shooter, LED flash, 1080p video, OIS?
- Front camera: 8MP f1.9 selfie shooter, 1080p video
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11a, 4G LTE, Dual-SIM (dedicated), Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, GPS
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, TouchWiz UI
- Battery: 2600 mAh non-removable
- Port: microUSB 2.0
- Audio: ANT+
- Color:s Gold, Rose Gold
- Release date: June 2016 in the Philipines, India, USA, Middle East
- Price: $330 / P15,500 pesos 32GB, $370 / P17,000 official SRP from Samsung PH