Oppo launched the vanilla Oppo Reno 4 and the Reno 4 Pro again in June in China. Both the smartphones packed in an attention-grabbing quad-camera array; the Snapdragon 765G chipset and extra for the Chinese model; whereas the worldwide model packed in the Snapdragon 720G. The Oppo Reno collection often focuses on design and images. With this in thoughts, the corporate which had beforehand teased a brand new Artist Limited Edition; of the Reno 4 Pro in collaboration with James Jean is now formally out.
Oppo Reno 4 Pro 5G Wonderland Artist Limited Edition
As it goes and OPPO’s official Weibo stated, “OPPO joins forces with artist JamesJean, a crossover association between technology and art”. Oppo Reno4 Pro Artist Limited Edition is stunningly unveiled for RMB 4,299; and is barely obtainable on the official web site and in choose offline shops.
This new artist restricted version Oppo Reno 4 Pro is a collective enterprise between OPPO and well-known artist James Jean and it makes use of a floating mild phantasm rear shell composition, including engraving course of on the AG glass because the rear panel of the telephone has been engraved with the artist’s basic patterns moreover the primary light-sensitive darkish grain course of, OPPO referred to as: daylight in the palms, the physique self-illuminated. Moreover, The telephone additionally comes completely with ColorOS 7.2’s artist-themed assortment, with the silver mannequin.
Additionally, The undertaking is what Oppo is looking SoleLuna (depicting Sun and Moon in Latin) and depicts “a summer carnival of dreams, an escape into a prismatic realm of adventure and discovery”; as James Jean put it in his Twitter. The smartphone’s again comes engraved with a SoleLuna brand on the again; alongside with some representations of magical creatures, described via the artist’s creativity.
To make clear, aside from the again panel’s design and some unique themes every thing else is just about the identical as the usual Reno4 Pro; sporting a 90Hz high-refresh-rate curved display screen, an ultra-slim 7.6mm physique, and 65W Super Flash Charging and extra.
Besides that The Reno 4 Pro 5G Summer Wonderland Artist Limited Edition underneath the hood is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor; and flaunts a 6.5-inch 90Hz dual-curved versatile OLED display screen; Regardless, the 48-megapixel essential shooter + 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle + 13-megapixel telephoto + laser focus scheme captures some good pictures; a 4000mAh battery and help for the unquestionably quick 65W Super Flash Charge.
OPPO RENO 4 PRO SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.55-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 3D 90Hz AMOLED 90Hz curved show; 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, Normal brightness: 500nit HBM: 800nit HDR native: 1100 nits
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 720G 8nm Mobile Platform; (Dual 2.3GHz Kryo 465 A76 + Hexa 1.8GHz Kryo 465 A55 CPUs) with Adreno 618 GPU.
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7.2
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear digital camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, f/1.7 aperture; EIS, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide digital camera with f/2.2 aperture; 2MP macro digital camera and 2MP mono digital camera with f/2.4 aperture.
- 32MP front-facing digital camera with Sony IMX616 sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 160.2×73.2×7.7mm; Weight: 161g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 65W Super Flash Charge (SuperVOOC 2.0) quick charging