How much is the Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro in the Philippines?
Xiaomi Philippines has introduced the Mi 10 series and is now available for purchase starting today (June 12) at all authorized Mi Stores. The vanilla Mi 10 (Twilight Grey and Coral Green) has a starting price of P34,590 for the 8GB/128GB while the 8GB/256GB costs P36,990. As for Mi 10 Pro(Alpine White and Solstice Grey), the single-model 8GB/256GB will set you back at P45,990. Like the OnePlus 8 series, Mi 10 series is entering its highest price point yet. On the flip end, you get 5G connectivity, 108MP quad-cameras with 8K video recording, and up to 50W (not 65W) fast charging. Both devices will become available on Lazada starting June 18.
Upon purchase from an official Xiaomi retailer, you get a 24-month warranty and a one-time free repair service at authorized Xiaomi service centers in case the screen gets damaged.
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro vs Mi 9 Pro – What’s New?
- OnePlus 8 vs Xiaomi Mi 10 Specs Comparison – A Landslide?!
- OnePlus 8 Pro vs Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro – Affordable No More!
Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.67-inch 1080p+, Super AMOLED, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 (back), DCI-P3, HDR10+, 90Hz, 180Hz touch response rate, up to 1000nits, pinhole
- Design: aluminum frame, glass back and front
- CPU/Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- RAM: 8GB/12GB
- Storage: 128GB/256GB/512GB UFS 3.0
- Main Camera: 108 MP, f/1.7, (wide), 1/1.33″, PDAF, OIS + 13 MP, f/2.4, 12mm (ultrawide) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth) | Mi 10 Pro – 108 MP, f/1.7, (wide), 1/1.33″, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS + 8 MP, f/2.0, (telephoto), 1.0µm, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS, 10x hybrid optical zoom + 12 MP, f/2.0, (portrait), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, 2x optical zoom + 20 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide) | up to 4K @ 30fps video recording
- Selfie Camera: 20 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/3″, 0.9µm | video up to FHD @ 30fps
- Connectivity & Ports: 5G, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.1, WiFi ax, GPS, USB-C
- Security: face unlock, under-screen optical fingerprint scanner
- Battery: Mi 10 – 4780mAh (30W PD 3.0) | Mi 10 Pro – 4500mAh (50W PD 3.0) | 30W wireless charging, 10W reverse wireless
- Audio: stereo speakers, 24-bit, aptX HD, aptX adaptive
- OS: Android 10.0; MIUI 11
- Colors: Twilight Grey and Coral Green (Mi 10) | Alpine White and Solstice Grey (Mi 10 Pro)
- Price: P34,590 and P36,990, Mi 10 Pro – P45,990
- Release date: February 14, 18 (India), June 12, 2020 (Philippines)