This will be the company’s new flagship for the mid-to-high-end of smartphones. Realme officially opens up a new chapter in their legacy as they not only would expand its future flagship products worldwide but also cater to the next generation, experiencing their latest offerings.
The realme GT 5G is inspired by grand tourer (GT) sports cars, giving it a modern look and redefines the flagship smartphone experience. You can also enjoy premium speed as it uses the latest, most sophisticated chipset, the Snapdragon 888, and partners up with a stainless-steel cooling system for better performance.
In the launch of the realme GT 5G, Sky Li, the CEO of realme, gave his thoughts about the GT. “We wanted to create a device that could offer the high-quality experience of a flagship product but at a fraction of the price of most flagship smartphones on the market. I am incredibly proud to launch the realme GT globally.”
With the launch of the realme GT 5G, the company is eyeing to increase their 5G products across the globe with 20 more devices by next year. This increases their 5G products in the market by 70%. In a recent 5G summit, the smartphone company shares their plan as they intend to place young users in the forefront. The goal is to provide 100 million 5G devices for the youth by the year 2024. This will launch the industry’s first US$100 5G mobile phone in the coming years.
As of now, realme has not given any word on when realm GT 5G will be available in Philippine stores. But rest assured that their 5G products are coming sooner than we think.
- Realme C25S to Launch on June 15 with a 6.5” HD+, Helio G85, 6000mAh Capacity for ₱7K
- Realme Hinting on ColorOS’ Return
realme GT 5G specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.43 inches, 99.8cm2, Super AMOLED, 120Hz, 1080 x 2400p
- Design: –
- Dimension & Weight: 158.5 x 73.3 x 8.4 mm, 186g
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- GPU: Adreno 660
- RAM: 8/12 GB
- Storage: 128/256 GB, UFS 3.1
- Main Camera: 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.73”, 0.8µm PDAF
8 MP, f/2.3, 16mm, 119° (ultrawide), 1/4.0”, 1.12µm
2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, Panorama
video up to [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/240fps, gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: 16 MP, f/2.5, 26mm (wide), 1/3.0”, 1.0µm
video up to [email protected]
- Connectivity & Ports: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.2. A2DP, LE, aptX HD, GPS with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer
- Features: gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Li-Po 4500mAh, non-removable
65W Fast Charge, 100% in 35 minutes
- Audio: mono speaker, with stereo speakers
- OS: Realme UI 2.0, Android 11
- Colors: Gold/Black, Blue Silver
- Price: ₱24,030 est.
- Release date: –