Realme has another budget phone launched, this time in Indonesia, the Realme C15. It’s a beefier Realme C11 with a larger 6000 mAh battery, faster charging, and added camera sensors at the back. It also sports more RAM and memory storage albeit for more expensive pricing over the C11.
In terms of multimedia features, the added two 2-megapixel sensors at the back provide depth sensing and monochrome function in order to produce vivid and better portrait shots. There’s also a fingerprint reader at the back while overall design feels the same as the smaller Realme C11 (available at P4690 price).
The official pricing of the Realme C15 is IDR 1,999,000 or roughly $137 US (P6,900 pesos) for the 3GB/64GB variant while the 4/64GB variant retails for $150 or about P7,400 pesos. Note that these prices are in IDR and it may change once launched in India or in the Philippines.
Realme PH is likely to bring the Realme C15 at a later date since the C11 was just launched recently here along with the Xiaomi Redmi 9A.
Realme C15 official photos in blue or silver color
Realme C15 official specs, price, release date in the Philippines
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD with a dewdrop notch, scratch-resistant Gorilla Glass, 720p resolution
- Design: polycarbonate, Blue or Silver color
- CPU: MediaTek Helio G35, Mali graphics
- RAM: 3GB or 4GB
- Memory: 64B expandable storage
- Camera: 13MP main quad camera + 8MP ultrawide + 2MP monochrome + 2MP depth
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi ac
- Battery: 6000 mAh, 18W fast charging
- OS: Android 10 EMUI
- Price: $138 or P6,990 pesos for 3/64 and $150 or P7,4990 for 4/64
- Release date: August 2020 in Indonesia, might launch in the Philippines and India in September