Gaming smartphones have been already a norm in our society in which people use them to connect to other people in the virtual realm. Now, Lenovo is going to make it wider as they officially launch the new Lenovo Legion Phone Duel 2 in the Philippines!
As a gaming phone, the Duel 2 features a 6.92-inch AMOLED display with HDR10+ and a 144Hz refresh rate and multi-fingerprint touch response of 720Hz. You can also enjoy the fastest experience in your gameplay as it showcases its Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G chipset. Along with this is the exclusive ATA 2.0 (Advanced Technology Architecture) which is equipped an ultimate cooling and sustained extreme performance.
For better gaming performance, the Duel 2 uses the One Complete Thermal System. Using a twin turbo-fan cooling forces the airflow to the copper wind tunnel which connects to the large vapor chamber through two copper pillars. This in turn will increase thermal transfer performance.
Another highlight for the Legion Phone Duel 2 is its Octa-Trigger. This features four shoulder ultrasonic, two rear capacitance, and two display force-touch. These triggers allow the user to have that same natural feeling with a console grip. Users have the freedom to customize their triggers according to their liking. This will give you the edge you need to stay one click towards victory!
Also, there is another added feature which is the Dual HaptiX, offering awesome precision and top-notch touch feedback. The Legion offers users three easy methods into their gaming feedback namely, Legion SDK, TGPA, and RichTap. The Dual HaptiX will give you an immersive experience that any mobile gamers want in every game they engage themselves in.
On its launch, the President and General Manager of Lenovo Philippines, Michael Ngan, shared his thoughts on what the Filipino gamer should expect with the Lenovo Legion Phone Duel 2.
“The Legion Phone Duel 2 is built from a gamer-first design thinking to offer Filipino gamers smarter technology and better innovation to bring them new experiences in the world of mobile gaming. We made sure to create a product that will assure our customers of high-quality performance and that it is worth every peso. With Lenovo Legion, we will continue to bring new innovations and continuously improve our products to help gamers stay ahead of the game now and in the future,”
The Lenovo Legion Phone Duel 2 will come in Ultimate Black and will be available in two variants. There will be a 12GB + 256GB version which is priced at ₱39,995 while a 16GB + 512GB with a price tag of ₱49,995. A Titanium White color variant will be available soon.
You can already pre-order yours as it has started last June 18 and will end on June 30, 2021. There will be freebies such as an HD100 Bluetooth Headset and a limited-edition Legion Pilipinas jacket worth ₱5,990 for those who will be pre-ordering the gaming smartphone.
You can head over to their authorized sellers and Lenovo Exclusive Stores nationwide. It will also be available in Lenovo’s Official Flagship Store in Lazada. Also, like the official Facebook page or the website of Lenovo Legion for more information and updates.
- Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3i, Slim 5i Pro With 11th-Gen Intel CPU Start at ₱39,995
- Lenovo Legion 5, 5 Pro, 7 Announced with Ryzen 5000 & RTX 3000
Lenovo Legion Phone Duel 2 specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.92 inches, 113.7 cm2 AMOLED, HDR10+, 144Hz, 720Hz multi-fingerprint touch response
- Design: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back, aluminum frame
- Dimension and Weight: 176 x 76.5 x 9.9mm, 259g
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1 x 2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3 x 2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4 x 1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- GPU: Adreno 660
- RAM: 12/16 GB, LPDDR5
- Storage: 256/512 GB, UFS 3.1
- Main Camera: 64 MP, f/1.9, 25mm (wide), 1/1.32”, 1.0µm PDAF
16 MP, f/2.2, 123°, 16mm (ultrawide), 1.0µm
Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
video up to [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/240fps, gyro-EIS, HDR10+ rec
- Selfie Camera: Motorized Pop-up 44 MP, f/2.0, 24mm (wide), 1/2.65”, 1.0µm, AF
video up to [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/120fps
- Connectivity & Ports: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, GPS with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NFC, 2 x USB Type-C (2.0 & 3.1), USB On-The-Go
- Security: Fingerprint (under-display, optical)
- Features: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, built-in two cooling fans, RGB light-panel (on the back), 6 pressure-sensitive zone (Gaming triggers), 4 ultrasonic buttons (top), 2 capacitive sliding buttons (back)
- Battery: Li-Po 5,500mAh, non-removable
65W fast charging, (single USB-C port)
90W fast charging, (dual USB-C ports) 50% in 12 min, 100% in 30 min
- Audio: with stereo speakers
- OS: Android 11, ZUI 12.5
- Colors: Titanium White, Ultimate Black
12GB + 256GB ~ ₱39,995
16GB + 512GB ~ ₱49,995
- Release Date: June 18-30, 2021 (Pre-order; Philippines)