A recent announcement was made by Lenovo which introduces the new Legion Phone Duel 2. This will be the successor of last year’s model and will be Lenovo’s new gaming phone. This features a 6.92-inch FHD+ AMOLED display. It features a 144Hz refresh rate and comes with an HDR10+. It also includes a 720Hz multi-fingerprint touch rate. Under the hood, the gaming phone will be powered up by a Snapdragon 888 chipset that comes with an 8/12/16/18GB LPDDR5 RAM and a 128/256/512GB internal UFS 3.1 storage.
To ensure cool and smooth gaming, the Legion Phone Duel 2 has a dual cooling system featuring a liquid cooling that has a VC of 4,730 square millimeters liquid-cooled plate, dual fans, and pure copper independent air ducts. This will easily eliminate heat using the dual air outlets on both sides. An additional independent display chip was included as well which gives gamers the option to control and customize their playstyle. There will be up to six customizable touchpoints that include the right middle frame, the left edge of the back cover, and the upper and lower back of the phone. Including the control area, there would be at least eight finger operations supported.
As for the camera setup, this unit features two rear cameras and one front cam. The rear cams are equipped with a 64MP main shooter and a 16MP ultrawide sensor while the selfie cam is a 44MP pop-up front autofocus camera. This unit is using an Android 11-based ZUI 12.5 OS and comes with a battery capacity of 5,500mAh supported by a 90W wired fast charging.
The Lenovo Legion Phone Duel 2 will be available in Dawn and Gradient colors and offers different prices for its different storage configurations. The 8GB + 128GB version is priced at 3,699 Yuan (PHP27,435 est.), the 12GB + 128GB variant will come at 4,099 Yuan (PHP30,400 est.), while the 12GB + 256GB version is priced at 4,399 Yuan (PHP32,625 est.). As for the 16GB + 512GB version, this will come at 5,299 Yuan (PHP39,300 est.) and the 18GB + 512GB version will be priced at 5,999 Yuan (PHP44,495 est.). The sale has already commenced in China today while territories such as Asia-Pacific and European countries would have to wait for a bit for its international release.
- Lenovo Legion Monitors Pricelist Philippines 2021
- Lenovo Legion Phone Duel with 12GB/256GB, 144Hz AMOLED is down to P34,995
Lenovo Legion Phone Duel 2 specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.92 inches, 113.7 cm2 AMOLED, HDR10+, 144Hz, 720Hz multi-fingerprint touch response
- Design: Gorilla Glass 5
- Dimension and Weight: 176 x 76.5 x 9.9mm, 259g
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1 x 2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3 x 2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4 x 1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- GPU: Adreno 660
- RAM: 8/12/16/18 GB
- Storage: 128/256/512 GB, UFS 3.1
- Main Camera: 64 MP, f/1.9, 25mm (wide), 1/1.32”, 1.0µm PDAF
16 MP, f/2.2, 123°, 16mm (ultrawide), 1.0µm
LED flash, HDR
[email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/240fps, gyro-EIS, HDR10+ rec
- Selfie Camera: 44 MP pop-up, f/2.0, 24mm (wide), 1/2.65”, 1.0µm, AF
LED flash, HDR
[email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/120fps
- Connectivity & Ports: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, GPS with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, BEIDOU, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0 & 3.1, USB On-The-Go
- Security: Fingerprint (under-display, optical)
- Features: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, built-in two cooling fans, pressure-sensitive zones (Gaming triggers), multi-color rear LED, Dual Ultrasonic gaming sensors
- Battery: Li-Po 5,500mAh, non-removable
90W fast charging, 50% in 12 min, 100% in 30 min
- Audio: 0.7mm dual speakers with stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- OS: Android 11, ZUI 12.5
- Colors: Dawn, Gradient
8GB + 128GB ~ PHP 27,435 est.
12GB + 128GB ~ PHP 30,400 est.
12GB + 256GB ~ PHP 32,625 est.
16GB + 512GB ~ PHP 39,300 est.
18GB + 512GB ~ PHP 44,495 est.
- Release Date: April 9, 2021 (China)