Xiaomi wasn’t kidding when it said that its launch event today would be jam-packed, as four phones and two new ecosystem products were announced. However, one of the most interesting product launches is the Mi 11i, which Xiaomi calls “The Star Performer.” It’s a Snapdragon 888-powered phone with a 108MP camera and Dolby Atmos dual-speakers.
At first glance, the Mi 11i looked like the Mi 11. What separates the “i” model is the flat and smaller display. At 6.67″, the 11i is still plenty large for content consumption and gaming. An E4 AMOLED outputs up to 120Hz refresh rate while supporting 360Hz touch rate. The A+ DisplayMate rated panel covers TrueColor, HDR10+ standard, and MEMC technologies.
For the rounded rectangle camera module, it packs a 108MP 7P lens sensor alongside an 8MP ultrawide and a 5MP telemacro — capable of Audio Zoom, Dual-Video, Night Mode 2.0, Vlog Mode, and One-click AI cinema. On the other side is a 20MP AI selfie camera with Night Mode Selfie and slo-mo video.
The battery capacity is 4520mAh and supports 33W fast charging. The same set of connectivity is present, including IR blaster, NFC, 5G, and Wi-Fi 6. However, the fingerprint scanner is located on the right-hand side, embedded on the power button.
Xiaomi Mi 11i comes in Celestial Silver, Frosty White, and Cosmic Black colors. There are two configurations: 8/128GB and 8/256GB. The Mi 11i, on the global market, has prices of €649(~PHP37,000) and €699(~PHP39,900).
If the Mi 11i sounds all too familiar, that’s because you’re looking at the Redmi K40 Pro+ in a different moniker.
Xiaomi Mi 11i specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.67″ 120Hz AMOLED HDR10+ 1300nits peak, MEMC, DCI-P3, 360Hz touch rate
- Design: Gorilla Glass 5 back and aluminum frame
- Dimension and Weight: 163.7 x 76.4 x 7.8 mm, 196g
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 (5 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- GPU: Adreno 660
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 128/256GB UFS 3.1 non-expandable
- Main Camera: 108 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.52″, 0.7µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide)
5 MP, f/2.4, 50mm (macro), 1/5.0″, 1.12µm | video up to [email protected] EIS
- Selfie Camera: 20 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm | video up to [email protected]
- Connectivity & Ports: 5G, 4G/LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, USB-C, NFC, Infrared port
- Security: face unlock, side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 4520mAh(33W – 100% in 52 minutes)
- Audio: dual-speaker Dolby Atmos, Hi-res
- OS: Android 11, MIUI 12
- Colors: Celestial Silver, Frosty White, and Cosmic Black
- Price: €649(~PHP37,000) and €699(~PHP39,900)
- Release Date: March 2021 (Global)