Vivo launched the new X60 Pro+. The smartphone features a 6.56-inch FHD+ AMOLED display. It also has a 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch rate sample, HDR10+ supported, and on the center of the punch hole, a 32MP main selfie shooter. The X60 Pro+ uses a Snapdragon 888 chipset with 5G-support included and paired with a 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and 3GB virtual RAM, technically having 15GB of RAM overall.
As for its camera and features, the main one has a 50MP Samsung GN1 sensor that has a Zeiss T* composite multilayer coating plus a nanocrystalline structure coating. It also features a 48MP Sony IMX598 114° ultrawide gimbal camera which can provide a shockproof effect plus or minus 3 degrees. A 32MP with 50mm camera is also included which features 2x optical zoom and an 8MP featuring a 5x periscope telephoto that can provide 60x zoom. Both the front and rear cameras are coated with a nanocrystalline structure. Other features for the cameras are as follows: HDR Super Night portrait, Ultrawide night mode, Super Night video, Pixel shift ultra-HD imaging Extreme night vision 2.0, and Pro sports mode.
The X60 Pro+ has a 4,200mAh capacity coupled with a 55W fast charging. The smartphone will be available in Emperor Blue color and will be priced at RS. 69,990 in India (PHP 46,853 est.). Amazon.in and Flipkart will be selling the smartphone along other authorized retailers starting April 2 while pre-orders have already started last March 25. As for international stores, we have to wait for announcements for the Vivo X60 Pro+ availability.
- Vivo IQOO Neo 5 with Snapdragon 870 5G; 6.6” OLED Display, 66W Fast-Charging
- Vivo X60 Series Going Global with Snapdragon 870 Instead of Exynos 1080
Vivo X60 Pro+ specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.56 inches, 104.6 cm2
- Design: Glass front, eco leatherback, aluminum frame
- Dimension and Weight:158.6 x 73.4 x 9.1 mm, 191g
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM4350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- GPU: Adreno 660
- RAM: 8/12GB
- Storage: 128/256 GB, UFS 3.1
- Main Camera: 50 MP, f/1.6, (wide), 1/1.31″, 1.2µm, dual pixel PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
8 MP, f/3.4, 125mm (periscope telephoto), 1/4.0”, PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom
32 MP, f/2.1, 50mm (telephoto), 1/2.8”, 0.8µm, PDAF, 2x optical zoom
48 MP, 114° (ultrawide), 1/2.0”, 0.8µm, gimbal stabilization
Zeiss optics, Zeiss T* lens coating, Pixel Shift, dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
[email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60fps, gyro-EIS, HDR10+
- Selfie Camera: 32 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/2.8” 0.6µm
[email protected], [email protected]/60fps
- Connectivity & Ports: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptx HD. GPS with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, NavIC, NFC, USB Type C, USB On-The-Go
- Security: Fingerprint (under-display, optical), accelerometer
- Features: gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Battery: Li-Po 4200 mAh, non-removable,
55W fast charging
- Audio: mono speaker
- OS: Android 11, Funtouch 11.1 (International), OriginOS 1.0 (China)
- Colors: Orange, Emperor Blue
- Price: PHP 46,853 est.
- Release date: April 2, 2021 (India)