IQOO, the gaming sub-brand of Vivo, has recently launched the new IQOO Z3 in China. This gaming smartphone features a 3D curved glass on the back and a slimmer body. It also has a 6.58-inch FHD+ LCD waterdrop screen that has a 120Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate. The IQOO Z3 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 780 5G processor and comes with 6/8GB LPDDRX 4x RAM and 128/256GB UFS 2.2 storage.
When it comes to camera features, the gaming smartphone has a triple-camera setup at its rear. It features a 64MP main camera, 8MP ultrawide with 120-degree FOV, and a 2MP macro lens. For its selfie camera, it has a 16MP lens. As for connectivity, the Z3 supports Wi-Fi 5GHz, Bluetooth 5.1 with aptX HD code support. It also has a 4,400mAh capacity supported by a 55W FlashCharge and runs on an Android 11 based OriginOS 11.1.
The IQOO Z3 is a gaming phone which features memory fusion technology. This will create a typical 8GB RAM work similar to an 11GB variant. It also comes with a UFS 2.2 storage and supported by a Multi-Turbo 5.0, managing storage while gaming.
Other features include an Eagle Eye 2.0, multi-channel support, and 4D game vibration which comes with the Game Box function. Similar to the IQOO 7, there will also be a 5G Antenna boosting the signal while playing. For its cooling system, the IQOO Z3 features a Five-fold liquid-cooled cooling system. Inside has a combination of thermal gel and copper pipes, helping cool the phone up to 10°, claimed by the company.
The IQOO Z3 will be available in Deep Space Black, Cloud Oxygen Blue, and Nebula Gradient colors. It will also come in three versions which also differ. The 6GB/128GB version will be priced at 1,699 Yuan (PHP12,583 est.), the 8GB/128GB variant is priced at 1,799 Yuan (PHP13,324 est.), and the 8GB/256GB version will have a price tag of 1,999 Yuan (PHP14,805 est.).
Pre-orders have already commenced on March 25 and the first sale for the gaming smartphone will begin on April 1 at 10 AM Beijing time. The smartphone will be sold in Jingdong, Tmall, Vivo Shop, Suning, and other authorized retail shops internationally.
- IQOO U3x 5G is the Cheapest 5G-Ready Smartphone released in China
- Vivo X60 Series Going Global with Snapdragon 870 Instead of Exynos 1080
IQOO Z3 specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.58 inches, 104.3 cm2
- Design: –
- Dimension and Weight:164 x 75.3 x 8.5 mm, 185.5g
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM768 Snapdragon 768G (7nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.8 GHz Kryo 475 Prime & 1×2.4 GHz Kryo 475 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 475 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 620
- RAM: 6/8GB
- Storage: 128/256 GB, UFS 2.2
- Main Camera: 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.7x″, 0.8µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 120°, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0”, 1.12µm
2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
LED flash, panorama, HDR
[email protected], [email protected], gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: 16 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Connectivity & Ports: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptx HD. GPS with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, USB Type C, USB On-The-Go
- Security: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer
- Features: gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Li-Po 4400 mAh, non-removable,
55W fast charging
- Audio: mono speaker
- OS: Android 11, OriginOS for IQOO 1.0
- Colors: Black, Blue, Silver
PHP 12,584 est. (6GB + 128GB)
PHP 13,324 est. (8GB + 128GB)
PHP 14,805 est. (8GB + 256GB)
- Release date: April 1, 2021 (China)