Originally announced last December, Xiaomi has finally brought its flagship phone, Mi 11, to the Philippines. The Mi 11 comes at a price of Php36,990 with 8GB/256GB. It’s going to be available starting March 13 at Xiaomi official stores on Lazada and Shopee, and offline at Authorized Mi Stores and other official retailers. You can get the phone in Midnight Gray and Horizon Blue.
Pre-order of the device starts on March 5 with the Open Sale starting on March 13. Customers who pre-order the Mi 11 on participating stores from March 5 will stand a chance of receiving a free Mi Desktop Monitor worth PHP 5,990 while those who order on Mi Stores during the Open Sale will get a free Mi Smart Speaker worth PHP 1,990. Mi 11 owners can avail of After Sales Premium Service worth Php 15,000 covering 2 years extended warranty and a 1-time free screen replacement within 1 year for their new Mi 11.
Xiaomi Mi 11 is the most advanced smartphone from the company yet. It comes in several colors, such as blue, white, gray, gold, and violet, but a special blue edition comes in a leather-like design. Aside from looking good, the Mi 11 also features a spacious 6.81″ AMOLED panel that offers a 120Hz adaptive refresh rate, 1-billion colors, HDR10+ certification, and a peak brightness of 1500nits — all that while being protected by Gorilla Glass Victus, the most durable glass yet from Corning.
Spec-wise, the Mi 11 brings a 108MP camera on the back, alongside 13MP ultrawide and 5MP macro lenses. You can record videos up to 8K resolution, but support for HDR10 recording has been included as well. Upfront is a 20MP selfie camera within a pinhole cutout. Xiaomi’s stock camera app features tons of intuitive modes, such as Vlog Mode, to let you create Movie-like videos in just a few taps.
Like most smartphones today, there’s no headphone jack on the Mi 11; however, there are stereo speakers here. Additionally, you get to take advantage of the under-screen fingerprint scanner. Another area where the Mi 11 excels is charging speed. The 4600mAh battery charges via a 55W GaN fast charger, getting it from 0-100% in just 45 minutes, while the 50W fast wireless charging technology is one of the fastest out there. And yes, you can reverse charge other devices at 10W as well.
Xiaomi Mi 11 specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.81″ AMOLED 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1500 nits peak
- Design: metal frame, Gorilla Glass Victus front, Gorilla Glass back or eco-leather back
- Dimension and Weight: 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.1-8.6mm, 194-196 g
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 (5 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.XX GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.XX GHz Kryo 680
- GPU: Adreno 660
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 256GB UFS 3.1 non-expandable
- Main Camera: 108 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/1.33″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS
13 MP, f/2.4, 123˚ (ultrawide)
5 MP, f/2.4, (macro) | video up to [email protected] with EIS
- Selfie Camera: 20 MP, 27mm (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm | up to [email protected]
- Connectivity & Ports: 5G, 4G/LTE, Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, USB-C
- Security: face unlock, in-display fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 4600mAh(55W – 100% in 45min, 50W Wireless – 100% in 53 min, 10W reverse wireless)
- Audio: dual stereo speakers
- OS: Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Colors: Black, White, Blue, Purple, Khaki
- Price: Php36,990
- Release Date: January 2021 (China), March 13, 2021 (Philippines)