The Motorola Moto E7 Power has been launched along with its specs and other features. Although there have been lots of leaks that have been circling around, now we can now say that these are the official specs for the Moto E7 Power.
Let’s first look at the handset which gives us a 6.5-inch IPS LCD panel with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels (HD+). This has a ratio of 20:9 and with an 85% screen-to-body ratio. The phone also measures about 165.06 x 75.86 x 9.20mm which weighs 200g. In the top center part of the screen, you can see a dewdrop notch that has a 5MP selfie camera.
At the rear panel, a vertically aligned dual-camera is placed which has 13MP primary sensors paired with a 2MP macro shooter. Also, at the back, on the Motorola insignia houses a fingerprint sensor.
The Moto E7 Power is powered by MediaTek Helio G25 SoC and has 2GB/4GB RAM and internal storage of 32GB/64GB. There is also a MicroSD card slot if ever you want to expand its storage which can store up to 2TB of memory.
When it comes to connectivity, this smartphone has dual-SIM, 4G, single-band WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, and GNSS (GPS, A-GPS, SUPL, GLONASS, GALILEO). When it comes to essential connectivity, the E7 has a 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type-C port, proximity sensor, accelerometer, and ambient light sensor.
For the battery, the Moto E7 Power will be backing a 5,000 mAh and includes a 10W fast charging. Also, the smartphone runs and OS using Android 10. It has been IP52 certified as well, meaning it is splash resistant and even features a Google Assistant button.
The smartphone also comes in two color variants, Tahiti Blue and Coral Red. The Motorola Moto E7 Moto has different prices offered. For the ones that have 2GB RAM and 32GB internal storage, this will be priced at ₹7,499 (PHP5,012 est.) while units with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage will start at ₹8,299 (PHP5,547 est.). The smartphone will be available on February 26 at 12 PM on Flipkart. It will also be available in other retailer stores soon.
Motorola Moto E7 Power specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.5 inches, 103.1 cm2
- Design: Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- Dimension and Weight: 165.1 x 75.9 x 9.2 mm, 200 g
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G25 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 2/4 GB
- Storage: 32/64 GB; microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Main Camera: 13 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.12µm, PDAF
2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
LED flash, HDR, panorama
1080p @ 30/60fps
- Selfie Camera: 5 MP, f/2.2, 27mm (wide) 1.12 µm
HDR, [email protected]
- Connectivity & Ports: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, NFC, FM radio, USB C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, 3.5mm audio jack
- Security: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity sensors
- Battery: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable, charging 10W
- Audio: mono speaker
- OS: Android 10
- Colors: Tahiti Blue, Coral Red
- Price: PHP5,012 (est.), PHP5,547 (est.)
- Release date: February 26, 2021 (India)