Samsung’s Mid-Range Quad-Camera Battery King Launching on February 25
If there’s a quad-camera battery king in the Realme 5i, make no mistake, there’s also one for the mid-range category. However, it’s not from the same brand. Instead, Samsung is launching the Galaxy M31 that features a generous 6000mAh battery and massive 64MP quad cameras. According to its microsite, it will go official on February 25th (12NN, India Time). For the other features, M31 will use FHD+ Super AMOLED, rear-capacitive fingerprint scanner, and a teardrop notch. Early rumors, however, point out to Exynos 9611 chipset paired with up 6GB RAM and up to 128GB internal storage. To be released in Blue and Black colors, the device is said to run One UI 2.0 based on Android 10 out of the box.
Kinda like how Samsung launched Galaxy A71, M31 is succeeding Galaxy M30s. It has the same battery capacity but with 48MP triple cameras. The price of M30s in India for the 6GB/128GB model is INR 16,999 (~P12.5k).
Samsung Galaxy M31 specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.4-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED, Corning Gorilla Glass 5?
- Design: glass-tic back, all-polycarbonate build
- CPU: Exynos 9611 (10nm)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- RAM: 4GB, 6GB
- Memory: 64GB/ 128GB expandable with dedicated microSD of up to 1TB
- Camera: 64MP quad cameras
- Selfie: –
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi ac, GPS, audio jack, USB-C
- Security: face unlock, rear-capacitive fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 6000mAh with fast adaptive charging
- OS: Android 10 with One UI 2.0
- Colors: black, blue
- Price: –
- Release date: February 2020 (India), TBD (Philippines)