Through the Samsung UAE website, the South Korean company silently revealed the Galaxy M11. The listing and images confirm a triple camera setup, a hole-punch display for the selfie camera, and a large 5000mAh battery that supports 15W fast charging via USB-C.
Coming in black, blue, and violet colors, the Galaxy M11 features a metallic finish on the back. However, we expect the build material to made of plastic. There’s a fingerprint scanner on the back, along with three cameras. Those three are comprised of 13MP main that offers up to 8x digital zoom, 2MP depth, and 5MP ultrawide. The 6.4″ HD+ PLS TFT LCD screen comes with a hole-punch that houses the 8MP selfie camera. Aside from an octa-core CPU clocked at 1.8GHz, Samsung kept the name of the SoC in the dark. Initial reports, however, point out to Snapdragon 450. Nevertheless, you’re still getting 32GB internal storage and 3GB RAM.
The price and availability date of Samsung Galaxy M11 remains to be seen. But to give you an idea, the Galaxy M10s that was launched in September 2019 went official in India for INR 8,999 or P6,500+ before taxes.
Samsung Galaxy M11 specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.4-inch HD+ PLS TFT LCD, Infinity-O
- Design: metallic finish, polycarbonate body
- Dimension and Weight: 161.4 x 76.3 x 9.0(mm), 197g
- CPU: 1.8GHz octa-core CPU
- GPU: –
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 32GB with dedicated microSD slot of up to 256GB
- Main Camera: 13MP f1.8 + 2MP f2.4 depth + 5MP f2.2 ultrawide, up to 8x digital zoom
| video recording up to 1080 @ 30fps
- Selfie Camera: 8Mp, f/2.0, (wide), 1.0µm
| video recording up to FHD @ 30fps
- Connectivity:LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi b/g/n, GPS, audio jack, USB-C
- Security: rear fingerprint scanner, face unlock
- Battery: 5000mAh 15W fast adaptive charging
- Audio: south-firing mono speaker
- OS: Android 10.0; One UI 2.0
- Colors: black, violet, blue
- Price: TBD
- Release date: TBD