The OPPO A94, which it would be called, will feature a similar chipset, an Helio P95 SoC, and screen, a 6.43” FullHD+ AMOLED screen. However, this handset will feature a different OS which would be a Color OS 11.1 based on Android 11. It would also have 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage that can be expanded with the help of a microSD card slot.
The smartphone also features five cameras in total. There is a 32MP selfie camera inside the screen and a 48MP primary camera on the rear including ultrawide, macro, and monochrome units. However, the megapixel count has not yet been revealed for the three units. But it would likely be that the ultrawide may be an 8MP camera while the remaining two would pack a 2MP camera.
The OPPO A94 will be featuring AI Color Portrait Video, Monochrome Video, and Dual-View Video which was present in previous mid-range OPPO devices. There will also be an AI Scene Enhancement 2.0 which would instantly recognize 20 types of scenes and augments their color and saturation.
The smartphone will be packing a 4,310mAh battery capacity and 30W charging. It would also include a 3.5mm headphone jack, USB-C port, and in-display fingerprint scanner. The OPPO A94 will be available in two colors, Fluid Black and Fantastic Purple. It has already been listed on the official website of OPPO UAE however there are no details on when it would be available and on its price tag.
In recent days, reliable leakster Evan Blass revealed several smartphones that would be launched. There is an OPPO smartphone codenamed Darwin and will be launched as Reno5 in Asia, A94 in Europe, and F19 in India. Also, there was a tease by OPPO Kenya about a Reno5 F which would likely be launched on March 22 or 26.
- OPPO F19 Pro Series Hands-on Surfaces, Features 90Hz, Dimensity 1200
- OPPO Reno5 K 5G includes Snapdragon 750G and 65W Charging
OPPO A94 specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.4 inches, 98.9 cm2
- Design: –
- Dimension and Weight: –
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6779V Helio P95 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: PowerVR GM9446
- RAM: 6/8GB
- Storage: 128GB; microSDXC
- Main Camera: 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 119° (ultrawide), 1/4.0” 1.12µm
2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
LED flash, panorama, HDR
[email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps; gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: 16 MP, f/2.0, (wide) 1/3.06”, 1.0µm
- Connectivity & Ports: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, GPS with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, NFC, USB Type-C, USB On-The-Go
- Security: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer
- Features: gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Li-Po 4310 mAh, non-removable, 30W fast charging,
- Audio: mono speaker
- OS: ColorOS 11.1, Android 11
- Colors: Black, Silver, Purple
- Price: –
- Release date: –