Motorola has recently announced its latest entry-level budget smartphone, the Moto G Pure.
It features a 6.5-inch HD+ display, a MediaTek Helio G25 processor, a dual rear camera configuration, and a 4,000mAh battery with 10W charging. Check out its full specs below.
Motorola Moto G Pure specs:
- Network: 4G LTE
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS Max Vision HD+ (1600 x 720)
- OS: Android 11
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G25
- Memory: 3GB RAM, 32GB storage (w/ microSD expansion slot)
- Sensor: Face Unlock, Fingerprint scanner
- Rear Camera: 13MP (main), 2MP (depth)
- Front/Selfie Camera: 5MP
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS
- Ports: USB-C, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 4,000mAh battery with 10W charging
- Dimensions & Weight: 167.36 x 75.63 x 8.75mm, 188g
- Color: Deep Indigo
- IP52 water-repellent
Pricing and Availability
The Motorola Moto G Pure will be available for pre-order in the US on October 14 for USD 159.99 (~PHP 8,067).