Motorola has unveiled its latest smartphone under the E-series, the Moto E40.
The Motorola Moto E40 features a 6.5-inch HD+ LCD display with a 90Hz display rate. Under the hood, it is powered by a Unisoc T700 chipset and packs a 5,000mAh battery. Additionally, it comes with a triple rear camera configuration that includes a 48MP main sensor, a 2MP macro lens, and a 2MP depth sensor. Check out its full specs below.
Motorola Moto E40 specs:
- Network: 4G LTE
- Display: 6.5 inches IPS LCD, 90Hz refresh rate
- OS: MyUX (Android 11)
- Chipset: Unisoc T700
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 64GB storage (expandable via microSD)
- Sensor: Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Rear Camera: 48MP (wide), 2MP (macro), 2MP (depth)
- Front/Selfie Camera: 8MP
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0
- Ports: 3.5mm audio jack, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5,000mAh
- Dimensions & Weight: 168.1 x 75.6 x 9.1 mm, 198g
- Colors: Carbon Gray, Pink Clay
Pricing and Availability
The Motorola Moto E40 is priced at EUR 149 (~PHP 8,752), but there is no word yet about the smartphone’s availability. Meanwhile, it will also launch in India on October 12.