vivo has officially announced its latest smartphone under the Y-series in India, the vivo Y20T.
The vivo Y20T features a 6.51-inch HD+ LCD, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor, an 8MP front camera, and a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging. It also comes with a triple rear camera configuration that includes 13MP (main), 2MP (macro), and 2MP (bokeh) sensors. Check out its full specs below.
vivo Y20T specs:
- Network: 4G LTE
- Display: 6.51-inch LCD HD+ (1600 x 720), 269 PPI
- OS: Funtouch OS 11.1 (Android 11)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 662
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Memory: 6GB RAM + 1GB extended, 64GB storage
- Sensor: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Rear Camera: 13MP (main), 2MP (macro), 2MP (bokeh)
- Front/Selfie Camera: 8MP
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, Dual-SIM (nano), GPS, BEIDOU, GALILEO, GLONASS
- Ports: 3.5mm audio jack, micro-USB 2.0
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- Dimensions & Weight: 164.41 x 76.32 x 8.41mm, 192g
- Colors: Purist Blue, Obsidian Black
Pricing and Availability
The vivo Y20T is currently priced at INR 19,490 (~PHP 13,171) and is now available in India via Flipkart.