Budget Phone Huawei Enjoy 10e Available in China
Joining the long list of Huawei Enjoy series, the Chinese company launched the fourth member of the family, dubbed as Huawei Enjoy 10e. The budget phone features Helio P35 chipset and a huge 5000mAh battery for a starting price of CNY 999(~P7.2K) for the 4GB/64GB base model. The 6GB/128GB configuration is available for CNY 1199(~P8.7K).
The Enjoy 10e has a tall screen at 20:9 aspect ratio while clocking in at 6.3″ only. Due to the large battery, it’s a thick phone at 9mm but a bit on the lighter side of the scale at 185g. There are only two cameras on the back of Huawei’s newest budget offering — 13MP f1.8 and 2MP f2.4 depth. On the front, there’s an 8MP f2.0 selfie camera that supports 1080p video.
There’s no fingerprint scanner on the Enjoy 10e, but there’s an audio jack and reverse charging feature via MicroUSB port. Furthermore, it already runs on EMUI 10 based on Android 10. We hardly see Huawei Enjoy series launched in the Philippines, so it’s highly likely to be exclusive to China.
Huawei Enjoy 10e specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ 20:9 IPS LCD, teardrop notch
- Design: polycarbonate body, 88.4 screen-to-body ratio
- Dimension: 159.07 x 74.08 x 9.04mm, 185g
- CPU: Mediatek MT6765V/CB Helio P35 (12nm)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 4GB
- Memory: 128GB – expandable with microSD slot of up to 256GB
- Camera: 13MP f1.8 + 2MP f2.4 depth | up to 1080p @ 30fps video
- Selfie: 8MP f2.0 | up to 1080p @ 30fps video
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0 A2DP LE, WiFi b/g/n, GPS, MicroUSB, audio jack
- Security: face unlock
- Battery: 5000 mAh with 10W standard Charging
- OS: Android 10 with EMUI 10
- Audio: mono speaker
- Colors: Magic Night Black, Pearl White, and Emerald Green
- Price: CNY 999(~P7.2K) and CNY 1199(~P8.7K)
- Release date: March 2020 (China), TBD (Philippines)