Paying the DFA passport appointment thru payment centers updated as of October 8th, 2018
If you’re renewing or applying for a new Philippine e-passport then you will be required to set an appoint thru any DFA offices may it be regional in PH or abroad.
Once you set up your appointment thru DFA website, they will require you to pay via any partnered payment centers like Western Union USSC, Villarica, Bayad Center, 7-eleven (711) convenience store, Robinsons payment centers, and more.
Although this may be easier and more convenient compared going to DFA cashier and lining up while you are processing your passport before, it still requires you to spend time going outside your home which takes a more time compared online.
How to pay DFA passport appointment via Globe G-cash connected to any debit card
- Download G-cash application from Apple App store or Android Play store in your smartphone
- Create your G-cash account by any Globe, Smart, TM, or Talk N Txt numbers
- Activate account
- Cash-in the amount required for payment thru Debit Mastercard or Visa cards or any payment centers (Cebuana Lhuillier, etc.)
- Go to Pay Bills > Select Government > Enter Reference number from DFA appointment email
- Print e-receipt and application form before going to DFA office
Paying online is easy and fast as long as you have your Globe G-cash app verified or you by going to any G-cash partners nationwide.
Credit Card or Debit Card Master Card, Visa, JCB, or Amex American Express DFA passport payment
DFA is still on progress to bring passport payment via your local banks’ credit or debit cards. BPI, BDO, Metrobank, Unionbank, Security Bank, and other Philippine local banks are yet to partner with the government to cater the passport payment thru online banking. We’re hoping they will be available by this year or by early 2019.
More Philippine government documents and IDs processing guides
Thank you sa information, ang easy nga kapag may gcash app, bilis din ang processing.
realtime ba ang payment pag sa gcash magbayad?
Sa Globe at ibang services ni Ayala, yes!