Redmi, a sub-brand of Xiaomi, has officially launched its latest smartphone under the Note 11 series in India, the Redmi Note 11T 5G.
The Redmi Note Note 11T 5G features a 6.6-inch IPS LCD with a 90Hz adaptive refresh rate and a 240Hz touch sampling rate. Under the hood, it is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 810 processor paired with a Mali-G57 MC2 GPU. It comes with up to 8GB RAM, up to 128GB storage, a dual rear camera configuration, and a 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging. Check out its full specs below.
Redmi Note 11T 5G specs:
- Network: 5G
- Display: 6.6-inch IPS LCD FHD+, 90Hz adaptive refresh rate, a 240Hz touch sampling rate
- Build: Corning Gorilla Glass
- OS: MIUI 12.5, Android 11
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2
- Memory: 4GB/6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM (+ 4GB RAM expansion), 64GB/128GB UFS 2.2 storage
- Sensor: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Rear Camera: 50MP (main), 8MP (ultrawide) w/ 119° FOV
- Front/Selfie Camera: 16MP
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, dual SIM
- Audio: dual stereo speakers
- Port: USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
- Colors: Matte Black, Stardust White, and Aquamarine Blue
- IP53 rated
Pricing and Availability
- 4GB + 64GB – Rs 16,999 (~PHP 11,398)
- 6GB + 128GB – Rs 17,999 (~PHP 12,069)
- 8GB + 128GB – Rs 19,999 (~PHP 13,410)
The first sale of the smartphone is on December 2 in India.