Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro has launched in the Philippines, aka Redmi K20 Pro in some other countries. The official price of the flagship-killer handset is P18,990 for the 6GB+64GB model. As for the 128GB model, the price will set you back at P20,490. Lucky for you, it’s available in all four colors — Flame Red, Glacier Blue, Carbon Black, and Pearl White.
Flagship Killer Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro/Redmi K20 Pro Now Official in the Philippines
Official sale will start on September 9 via Lazada, with Mi Authorized Stores starting on September 14. The Mi 9T Pro features all the specs of Mi 9T, except with the top-of-the-line Snapdragon 855 chipset and support for up to 27W of fast charging. We recommend getting the 128GB model as the device doesn’t support expandable storage via microSD.
Redmi K20 and K20 Pro gaming phones specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.4-inch all-screen AMOLED and Super AMOLED Full HD+
- Design: Gorilla Glass 2 and polycarbonate
- CPU: Snapdragon 730 or 855 octa-core AI processor, Turbo for gaming
- GPU: Adreno graphics
- RAM: 6GB
- Memory: 64GB, 128GB, 256GB non-expandable
- Camera: 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF, Laser AF
8 MP, f/2.4, 53mm (telephoto), 1/4″, 1.12µm, PDAF, Laser AF, 2x optical zoom
13 MP, f/2.4, 12mm (ultrawide), 1/3″, 1.12µm
- Selfie Camera: Motorized pop-up 20 MP, f/2.2, 0.8µm
- Connectivity: 4G LTE A, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C, audio jack
- Security: On-screen fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 4000 mAh, Quick Charge 18W or 27W
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10
- Colors: Flame Red, Glacier Blue, Carbon Black, and Pearl White
- Release Date: September 9, 2019, in the Philippines
- Price: P18,990-P20,490.