Vivo is launching Vivo S1 in the Philippines for P14,999 price. Pre-order is already open and ends on September 6. For those who will pre-order, you have the chance to claim a FREE JBL GO 2 Bluetooth Speaker worth P2,300. You can get them via Lazada and Shopee.
Best Features of Vivo S1
Vivo S1 is the first of the mid-range S Series of the company. It’s a 6.38″ phone that features an FHD+ Super AMOLED panel with a teardrop notch. The notch houses a large 32MP AI selfie camera. While the bottom part of the display features an under-screen fingerprint scanner. On the back are three main cameras — 16MP main + 8MP ultrawide + 2MP depth. Last but not least is the large 4500mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging technology.
Vivo S1 specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.38-inch Super AMOLED FHD+, teardrop notch
- Design: metal frame, glossy-plastic back
- CPU: Mediatek MT6768 Helio P65 (12nm)???
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2???
- RAM: 6GB
- Memory: 128 GB + microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Camera: 16 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.8″, 1.12µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide)
2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Selfie Camera: 32MP
- Connectivity: 4G LTE A, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, microUSB, headphone jack
- Security: under-screen fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 4500 mAh, 18W fast charging
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie with FunTouch 9
- Release date: September 6, 2019, Philippines
- Price: P14,999