vivo is further expanding its Y series smartphones with the addition of the vivo Y33T in India. It features a 6.58-inch FHD+ LCD, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 processor, 8GB of RAM, 128GB of storage, triple rear cameras, and a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging. Check out the full specs below.
vivo Y33T specs:
- Network: 4G LTE
- Display: 6.58-inch FHD+ (2408 x 1080) LCD
- OS: Funtouch OS 12
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 680
- GPU: Adreno G10
- Memory: 8GB LPPDR4X RAM (+4GB extended), 128GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Sensor: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Rear Camera: 50MP f1.8 (main), 2MP f2.4 (bokeh), 2MP f2.4 (macro)
- Front/Selfie Camera: 16MP
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (nano), WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, Beidou, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
- Port: USB Type-C
- Battery: 5,000mAh with 18W fast charging
- Dimensions & Weight: 164.26 x 76.08 x 8.00mm, 182g
- Colors: Mirror Black, Midday Dream
Pricing and Availability
The vivo Y33T (8GB/128GB) is priced at INR 18,990 (~PHP 13,138), and it is now available in India.
There’s no word yet for local availability. So stay tuned.