Suzuki has introduced its new compact SUV called the S-Presso. It is entirely an SUV derived from a compact hatchback car like the Suzuki Celerio and Jimny.
In terms of the overall look, however, the S-Presso is much more alike to the Jimny. The engine though will be derived from the Celerio which is 1.0-liter gasoline that produces 66 horsepower and 90 Nm of torque which are enough for city driving.
There is no international release date and pricing aside from India which was the S-Presso has been designed. It is estimated to retail for around P400k to P500k pesos if it will ever be launched in the Philippines.
2020 Suzuki S-Presso SUV specs, price, release date in the Philippines
- Body type: 5-door compact SUV, 5-seater
- Engine: 1.0L gasoline, 3-cylinder
- Power: 66 HP @ 5500 rpm
- Torque: 90 Nm @ 3500 rpm
- Transmission: 5-speed manual or 5-speed automatic
- Fuel efficiency: est. maximum 18km/l highway*
- Ground clearance: 180mm
- Safety: Driver and passenger airbags, ABS or Anti-lock Brake System, Parking sensors, ISOFIX
- Features: Touchscreen infotainment system
- Price: P400,000 to P500,000 Philippine pesos base m/t model
- Release date: Q1 2020 in India, TBA in the Philippines