Along with the flagship Xperia 1 IV, Sony also introduced its latest 5G mid-range smartphone called the Sony Xperia 10 IV. It features a 6.0-inch FHD+ OLED screen with 97% DCI-P3, 10-bit tonal gradation, Triluminous display for mobile, and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus.
The Mark four is powered by the 6nm Snapdragon 695 SoC, paired with 6GB of RAM, 128GB of storage, and a 5,000mAh battery with 30W fast charging. The body is IP 68 water and dust resistance rated.
Camera-wise, it is equipped with a 12MP primary camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera, and an 8MP 2x telephoto camera. Upfront is an 8MP selfie camera.
Sony Xperia 10 IV specs:
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE
- Display: 6.0-inch FHD+ (2520 x 1080) OLED, 457PPI, 60Hz refresh rate, 120Hz touch sampling rate, 97% DCI-P3, 10-bit tonal gradation, Triluminous display for mobile
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- OS: Android 12
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 696 6G (6nm)
- GPU: Adreno 619L
- Memory: 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB UFS 2.1 storage (expandable up to 1TB via microSD)
- Security: Side-Mounted fingerprint sensor
- Rear Camera: 12MP f/1.8 (main), Hybrid OIS/EIS
8MP 120° f/2.2 (ultra-wide)
8MP f/2.4 (telephoto), up to 10x hybrid zoom
- Front/Selfie Camera: 8MP f/2.0
- Connectivity: WiFi 5, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- Audio: 360 Reality Audio Certified, 360 Reality Audio Upmix, DSEE Ultimate, Stereo Recording, Qualcomm aptX adaptive
- Port(s): USB 3.1 Type-C
- Battery: 5,000mAh with 30W fast charging
- Dimensions & Weight: 153 x 67 x 8.3 mm; 161 g
- Colors: Black, White, Mint, Lavender
- IP65/68 dust and water-resistant
Pricing and Availability
The Sony Xperia 10 IV is priced in Europe at EUR 499 (~PHP 27,385) and will be available in June. No word yet for local availability, so stay tuned.