Samsung is reportedly going to launch and release the Samsung Galaxy Note7–noticed that they skipped the Note6–on August 2 along with rumored new features including the IP68 waterproofing.
More waterproof phones reviews
- Samsung Galaxy S7 vs Sony Xperia X Performance Comparison
- Samsung Galaxy Note5 vs Sony Xperia Z5 Premium
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 vs LG V10 vs Nexus 6P vs Xperia Z5 Premium Camera
Other hardware specs include a 5.7-inch Edge Quad HD Super AMOLED display, faster Snapdragon 823 or Exynos 8890 processor, Iris Scanner similar to Lumia 950XL, 6GB RAM, stylus pen, 3600mAh battery, fast charging, and the same 12MP + 5MP dual camera setup from the Galaxy S7.
There’s also a few leaks pointing to Android 7.0 N or alleged Nutella OS, an upgrade for the Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge, that packs new TouchWIz UI (user’s interface).
Like the previous Galaxy Note series, the Galaxy Note7 will continue to be paired with a Stylus Pen for better handwriting and note taking experience.
August is just around the corner and the launch of the Samsung Galaxy Note7 will surely disrupt the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus arrival. What do you of specs of the Galaxy Note7? Will be the flagship Android N to beat this year?
Samsung Galaxy Note7 official price, full specs, release date in the Philippines
- Display: 5.7-inch Edge / curved Quad HD Super AMOLED, Gorilla Glass 4
- Design: Metal + Glass + Waterproof
- CPU: Snapdragon 823 quad-core processor or Exynos 8893 octa-core
- GPU: Adreno 530 graphics or Mali 880
- RAM: 6GB
- Memory: 64GB internal storage + microSD card slot
- Camera: 12MP f1.7 main, 4k video, LED flash, OIS
- Selfie: 5MP selfie, QHD video or 2K 1440p
- Connectivity: Dual SIM hybrid or microSD card slot, 4G LTE Cat. 12, Bluetooth 5.0 or 4.2, NFC, GPS, WiFi ac
- Port: MicroUSB 2.0, Quick Charging 3.0
- Battery: 3600mAh
- Security: Iris Scanner and Fingerprint sensor
- OS: Android 7.0 N or Nutella (alleged)
- Price: $800 or roughly P37,000 pesos SRP
- Release date: Availability in September or August 2016 in the Philippines