Galaxy M31s Launching on July 30 in India
One of the value Samsung phones this year, the Galaxy M31, is getting a refreshed version on July 30. Dubbed as the Galaxy M31s, the upcoming mid-range phone now features 25W fast charging for the massive 6000mAh battery. It should make charging time from zero to 100% around two hours and 30 minutes. There’s a new finish that fades in two colors, with the teaser image showing a white and blue fading pattern. Additionally, the selfie camera now resembles the Note 10 and Galaxy S20 series thanks to the centered-pinhole selfie camera.
For the rest of the specs of the M31s, it’s still sporting the Exynos 9611 chipset paired with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. The same story is shared with the main camera, utilizing a 64MP f1.8 Samsung sensor, 8Mp ultrawide, 5MP macro, and 5MP depth.
In the Philippines, the Galaxy M31 retails for P13,990. Unfortunately, there’s no word yet whether the M31s will arrive as well.
Samsung Galaxy M31s specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.4″ FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U, Gorilla Glass 3
- Design: polycarbonate body
- Dimensions: 159.2 x 75.1 x 8.9 mm, 191 g
- Chipset: Exynos 9611 (10nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.1 with dedicated microSD slot of up to 256GB
- Main Camera: 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
5 MP, f/2.2, 25mm (macro), 1/5.0″, 1.12µm
5 MP, f/2.2, (depth)
| up to 4K @ 30fps video recording with gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: 32 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm
| video up to 4K
- Connectivity & Ports: 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi ac, GPS, USB-C, audio jack
- Security: face unlock, rear-mounted capacitive scanner
- Battery: 6000mAh battery 25W fast charging
- Audio: mono speaker
- OS: Android 10.0; One UI 2.0
- Colors: two-tone gradient
- Price: Php 13,990???
- Release date: July 30, 2020 (India), TBD (Philippines)