Alongside Samsung Galaxy M10s, the South Korean company also launched the Galaxy M30s. It’s a beefed-up version of the Galaxy M30, thanks to the largest battery capacity on a Samsung phone, faster chipset, and a better camera. The price of M30s is INR 13,999 (~P10k) for the 4GB/64GB model and goes up to INR 16,999 (~P12.5k) for the 6GB/128GB.
Galaxy M30s – Samsung’s Battery Champ
With the Galaxy M30s, it’s the phone that received the biggest refresh among the Galaxy M and A Series. For starters, the 5000mAh gets bumped to 6000mAh already. However, you still do get to charge it with 15W Fast Adaptive Charging via USB Type-C. There’s also a new Exynos 9611 chipset (previously Exynos 9804) that’s based on 10nm process. Like the Galaxy M10s, it runs on One UI 1.5 out of the box. The selfie camera is also upgraded to 24MP sensor, along with the standard 48MP main sensor that’s assisted by 8MP ultrawide and 5MP depth sensors.
A new color in the form of Pearl White has been added to the existing list of Sapphire Blue and Opal Black of Galaxy M30s. There’s no word yet on whether or not the Galaxy M30s will launch in the Philippines.
Samsung Galaxy M30 specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.4-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED, Corning Gorilla Glass 5?
- Design: glass-tic back, all-polycarbonate build
- CPU: Exynos 9611 (10nm)
- RAM: 4GB, 6GB
- Memory: 64GB/ 128GB expandable with dedicated microSD of up to 1TB
- Camera: 48 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide)
5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor, 4K @ 30fps video recording
- Selfie: 24MP front-facing, Face Unlock
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi ac, GPS, USB Type-C, audio jack
- Security: rear capacitive fingerprint sensor
- Battery: 6000mAh with 15W Fast Adaptive Charging
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, OneUI 1.5
- Colors: Pearl White, Sapphire Blue, and Opal Black
- Price: estimated around INR 13,999 (~P10k) to INR 16,999 (~P12.5k) before taxes
- Release date: October in the Philippines