Realme has made a soft launch with its new addition to the X series family. This will be the Realme X7 Pro Ultra or Extreme Edition in other translations. This unit has similar features with the Extreme Edition but with a few differences especially with the vanilla X7 and X7 Pro.
For starters, the Ultra will be having a FullHD+ AMOLED screen, similar to the Pro. However, the Ultra will be sporting a 90Hz refresh rate, which is a downgrade from Pro’s 120Hz. Also, the Ultra will have curved edges. This unit will be having three rear cameras instead of the four that the Pro has. There will be a 64MP main shooter, 8MP ultrawide lens, and a 2MP macro sensor. There will also be a 32MP selfie cam housed on an upper-left punch hole.
As for its OS, the Ultra runs in an Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 and is coupled with an 8GB/12GB RAM and 128GB/256GB storage. This also has a 4,500mAh battery capacity supported by 65W fast charging. It also features the Dimensity 1000+ SoC for its processor.
The Realme X7 Pro Ultra will be available in two colors; Black and Aurora; and is already available for purchase through the company’s official site in China. The 8GB + 128GB version will be available in CNY 2,399 (PHP17,690 est.) while the 12GB + 256GB version is priced at CNY 2,699 (PHP19,900). However, there is no news on the availability of the unit for an international release.
- Realme GT Neo Officially Launched, features 6.43” AMOLED Display, MediaTek Dimensity 1200, and 4500mAh Capacity
- realme 8 Series Announced With up to 108MP, 50W Charging, and Super AMOLED
Realme X7 Pro Ultra specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.55 inches, 103.6 cm2 Super AMOLED, 90Hz
- Design: Gorilla Glass 5
- Dimension and Weight: 159.9 x 73.4 x 7.8mm, 170g
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6889Z Dimensity 1000+ (7nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4 x 2.6 GHz Cortex-A77 & 4 x 2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G77 MC9
- RAM: 8/12 GB
- Storage: 128/256 GB,
- Main Camera: 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0”, 0.7µm PDAF
8 MP, f/2.3, 119°, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0”, 1.12µm
2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
LED flash, HDR, panorama
[email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60fps, gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: 32 MP, f/2.5, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8”, 0.8µm
- Connectivity & Ports: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0
- Security: Fingerprint (side-mounted)
- Features: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Li-Po 4,500mAh, non-removable
65W fast charging, 100% in 35 min
- Audio: 24-bit/192kHz audio
- OS: Android 11, Realme UI 2.0
- Colors: Black, Aurora
8GB + 128GB ~ PHP17,690 est.
12GB + 256GB ~ PHP19,900 est.
- Release Date: April 2, 2021 (China)