realme has unveiled the realme C25Y smartphone, featuring a 6.5-inch display, a Unisoc T610 chipset, a triple rear camera configuration, and a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging. Check out the full specs below.
realme C25Y specs:
- Network: 4G LTE
- Display: 6.5-inch (720 x 1600) IPS LCD
- OS: realme R Edition (Android 11)
- Chipset: Unisoc T610 (1.8GHz octa-core)
- GPU: ARM Mali-G52
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 64GB/128GB storage
- Sensor: Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Rear Camera: 50MP (main), 2MP (B&W), 2MP (macro)
- Front/Selfie Camera: 8MP
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Ports: micro USB, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 5,000mAh with 18W fast charging
- Dimensions & Weight: 164.5 x 76 x 9.1mm, 200 g
- Colors: Glacier Blue, Metal Gray
Pricing and Availability
- 4GB + 64GB – PHP 7,990
- 4GB + 128GB – PHP 8,990
The realme C25Y is now available in more than 500 realme stores and over 4,000 partner dealers nationwide.
Those who will purchase the realme C25Y or any realme device with a minimum worth of P5,000 until January 2, 2022, at any realme flagship store, or authorized partner dealer will earn an e-raffle ticket for the #realmeWithYou Christmas Raffle Promo. They can get a chance to win realme TechLife prizes, and the all-new Mitsubishi Mirage G4. To register and check the complete mechanics, go to this link.