realme has unveiled its latest laptop in China, the realme Book Enhanced Edition Air. As the name suggests, this laptop is a lighter version of the Enhanced Edition laptop that was launched earlier this month, incorporating a lighter plastic display instead of a glass one.
The realme Book Enhanced Edition Air sports a 14-inch IPS LCD panel with a pixel resolution of 2160 x 1440 and 100% sRGB coverage. Under the hood, it comes with an Intel Core i5-11320H processor paired with Intel Xe graphics, a 16GB LPDDR4X RAM, and a 512 GB NVMe SSD for storage.
realme Book Enhanced Edition Air specs:
- Display: 14-inch QHD (2160 x 1440) IPS LCD, 185 PPI
- CPU: 11th Gen Intel Core i5-11320H
- GPU: Intel Iris Xe
- OS: Windows 11
- RAM: 16GB LPDDR4X
- ROM: 512GB NVMe SSD
- Camera: 720p HD Camera
- Sensor: Fingerprint scanner in Power Button
- Connectivity: WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.2
- I/O Ports: 2x USB-C 3.2
1x USB-A 3.1 Gen 1
1x Thunderbolt 4
3.5mm headphone jack
- Audio: 2x microphones, 2x Harman Kardon stereo speakers, DTS Stereo Surround Sound
- Keyboard: 3-Level Backlit Keyboard
- Battery: 54WHr LiPo with 65W PD Super-Fast Charge
- Dimensions & Weight: 307 x 228.96 x 14.9 mm, 1.37kg
- Colors: Blue Sky, Island Grey
- Vocplus AI Noise Cancellation Algorithm
- New generation VC liquid cooling
Pricing and Availability
The realme Book enhanced Edition Air is priced at CNY 4,699 (~PHP 38,044). It will be available in China starting January 21 with a CNY 300 discount.
There’s no word yet for local availability, so stay tuned.