TECNO has unveiled its latest smartphone under the Pop series in India, the TECNO Pop 5 Pro. It features a 6.52-inch FHD+ display, a MediaTek Helio A22 chipset, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, dual rear cameras, and a large 6,000mAh battery. Check out the full specs below.
TECNO Pop 5 Pro specs:
- Network: 4G LTE
- Display: 6.52-inch FHD+ (720 x 1600) IPS LCD
- OS: Android 11 (Go Edition), HiOS 7.6
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio A22
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Memory: 3GB RAM, 32GB storage
- Rear Camera: 8MP f/2.0 (main) + 2MP, AI camera
- Front/Selfie Camera: 5MP f/2.0
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- Port: 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 6,000mAh
- Colors: Ice Blue, Deepsea Luster, Sky Cyan
- IPX2 splash resistant
Pricing and Availability
The TECNO Pop 5 Pro is priced at INR 8,499 (~PHP 5,882), and it is now available for purchase in India.
There’s no word yet for availability in other markets, so stay tuned.