Realme 5s goes official in India with a starting price of INR 9,999(~P7K). For the base model, the storage is upgraded from 32GB to 64GB. The top model features 128GB and has a price of INR 10,999(~P7.7K). Realme 5s also gets a new paint job (in crystal red) and an upgraded main camera. From the 12MP sensor of Realme 5, the new phone now has a 48MP, albeit a Samsung GM1 sensor. Nevertheless, it’s still an upgrade. It will go on sale in India (via Flipkart) starting November 29. There’s a good chance that it will be released soon to other countries as well. So, stay tuned for that.
- Vivo Y19 vs Realme 5 Specs Comparison – A New Battery King in Town?
- Realme 5 Review – New Budget Battery King?
Realme 5s specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ IPS LCD, Corning Gorilla Glass 3+
- Design: polycarbonate frame, holographic crystal back panel, splash-resistant
- CPU: Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm)
- RAM: 4GB
- Memory: 64GB, 128GB with a dedicated MicroSD up to 256GB
- Camera: 48MP Samsung GM1 f1.8, (wide), PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide) + 2 MP, f/2.4 (dedicated macro camera) + 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor | video recording up to 4K @ 30fps
- Selfie: 13MP AI, Face unlock
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi ac, GPS
- Security: rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Battery: 5000mAh, MicroUSB port with 10W charging
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, ColorOS 6
- Colors: Crystal Blue, Crystal Purple, Crystal Red
- Price: INR 9,999(~P7K) and INR 10,999(~P7.7K)
- Release date: November 2019 India, Philippines availability TBD