The sub-compact Mitsubishi Mirage G4 has been finally updated with a new front design blessed by the Dynamic Shield and is slated for the 2020 launch.
Both interior and exterior have been refreshed with the back getting some facelifts while the biggest change is at the front. The grill has been inlarge while the positioning of the headlights and foglights are positioned similar to the 2020 Montero Sport and Strada pickup.
In terms of engine, the 1.2-liter 3-cylinder is retained on both sedan and hatchback with 77 horsepower and 100 Nm of torque. The numbers are quite disappointing given how other brands improved their engine like on the Toyota and Nissan’s sub-compact engines.
Estimated release in the Philippines is in early 2020 for P700k+ price on the base model manual and up to P800k+ for the CVT and top model variant.
2020 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 compact sedan and hatch specs, price, release date in the Philippines
- Body type: 4-door or 5-door compact car
- Engine: 1.2-liter turbocharged
- Power: 77 Horsepower
- Torque: 100 Nm
- Transmission: 4-speed manual or CVT
- Fuel efficiency: up to 18* km/l combined
- Ground clearance: 150mm to 180mm
- Safety: Driver and passenger airbags, ABS or Anti-lock Brake System, ISOFIX, Stability Control
- Features: Touchscreen infotainment system
- Price: P700k Philippine pesos base model manual
- Release date: early-2020 in the Philippines