OPPO’s sub-brand Realme has revealed their latest midrange Realme 3 Pro in India for P10,000+ starting price and will become available globally including the Philippines.
The Realme 3 Pro features a 6.3-inch Full HD+ display with a notch on top that houses a 25MP selfie camera. The main sensor at the back is a 16MP Sony IMX519 flagship-grade sensor (similar to OnePlus 6T) that has large pixels and bright aperture at f1.7. This is paired with a 5MP secondary for bokeh.
In terms of inside offerings, the Realme 3 Pro is powered by the efficient and capable Snapdragon 710 with has 4G LTE+ support. The memory configurations start at 4GB RAM and 64GB storage all the way to 6GB and 128GB. There are a dual SIM support and a 3rd slot for the microSD card up to 512GB.
Perhaps, another surprising thing is the presence of micro USB instead of Type-C. The Realme 3 has 4000 mAh battery and supports 20W Quick Charging.
Once available in India, Realme will expand the release date of the Realme 3 Pro with an estimated P10,000 to P10,990 pricing in the Philippines.
Realme 3 Pro specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.3-inch Full HD+ notched screen, Gorilla Glass
- Design: Glass and polycarbonate
- CPU: Snapdragon 710 octa-core processor
- GPU: Adreno graphics
- RAM: 4GB or 6GB RAM
- Memory: 64GB, 128GB internal, microSD card support up to 258GB
- Camera: 16MP f1.7 Sony IMX 519 + 5MP secondary, AI scenes
- Selfie: 25MP front sensor
- Connectivity: 4G LTE A, Dual SIM, GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, micro USB
- Security: fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 4000 mAH, Quick Charging 20W or Super VOOC
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Release date: May to June 2019
- Price: P10,000 to P10,990 for 4GB model in the Philippines