Just yesterday, Lenovo re-priced its Legion Phone Duel gaming phone that saw its price dip from Php39,995 to Php34,995 for the base model. The same P5000 discount applies to the top model that costs Php44,995 today. This time, Xiaomi’s Black Shark gaming brand has its Black Shark 3 at a discounted price.
Originally Php29,995 during launch, the Black Shark 3 base model with 8GB/128GB is down from Php29,995 to Php22,490. The model with 12GB/256GB is also discounted to Php29,490 from Php34,995. The main features of Xiaomi’s 2020 gaming phone are a 6.67″ 90Hz AMOLED display, Snapdragon 865, 64MP triple-cameras, and 65W HyperCharge for the 4720mAh battery. Other specs that don’t show in the spec sheet are the pressure-sensitive screen, stereo speakers with audio jack support, and shoulder triggers.
If you’re looking for an affordable flagship gaming phone, we still recommend the Black Shark 3, especially at its new price point. You can check the listing here.
Xiaomi Black Shark 3 specs, price, availability in the Philippines
- Display: 6.67-inch Full HD+ 20:9 Super AMOLED, 90Hz, HDR10+, 105% DCI-P3, MEMC, pressure-sensitive
- Design: aluminum body, shoulder triggers, double-sided liquid-cooling system
- Dimension: 168.72×77.33x 10.42mm, 222g
- CPU: 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 7nm
- GPU: Adreno 650
- RAM: 12GB LDPPR5
- Memory: 256GB UFS 3.0 – non-expandable
- Camera: 64MP f/1.8, 13MP f/2.25 120° ultra-wide , 5MP f/2.2 aperture portrait | up to 4K @ 30fps
- Selfie: 20MP f2.2 | up to [email protected] 30fps
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0 A2DP LE, WiFi ax, GPS, USB Type-C, audio jack
- Security: face unlock, under-display fingerprint sensor
- Battery: 4720mAh with 65W fast charging (0-100% in 38 minutes)
- OS: Android 10
- Audio: Dual 1217 super linear stereo speakers
- Colors: Lighting Black, Silver, and Grey
- Price: Php22,490 and Php29,490
P29,995 and P34,995
- Release date: March 2020 (China), June 27, 2020(Philippines)