OnePlus has just unveiled its latest flagship smartphone in China, the OnePlus 10 Pro 5G. It sports a curved 6.7-inch QHD+ AMOLED display with an adaptive refresh rate of up to 120Hz and LTPO 2.0 technology. Under the hood, it comes with the latest Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC, up to 12GB LPDDR5X RAM, up to 256GB UFS 3.1 storage, and a 5,000mAh battery with 80W SuperVOOC fast wired charging and 50W AirVOOC fast wireless charging.
The OnePlus 10 Pro also features triple rear cameras with Hasselblad Natural Color optimization 2.0 for better and more natural colors. The cameras include a 48MP Sony IMX789 main camera, a 50MP Samsung ISOCELL JN1 150° ultrawide shooter, and an 8MP 3.3x telephoto lens. Upfront is a 32MP Sony IMX615 selfie camera.
OnePlus 10 Pro specs:
- Network: 4G LTE/5G
- Display: 6.7-inches QHD+ (3216 x 1440) AMOLED LTPO 2.0, adaptive 120Hz refresh rate, 525 PPI, 1300 nits peak brightness, 20.1:9 aspect ratio, 92.7% screen-to-body ratio
- Build: Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- OS: ColorOS 12.1, Android 12
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (4nm)
- GPU: Adreno 730
- Memory: 8GB/12GB LPDDR5X RAM, 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1
- Sensor: In-display fingerprint scanner
- Rear Camera: 48MP Sony IMX89 f/1.8 (main) with OIS; 50MP Samsung JN1 150° (ultrawide); 8MP (telephoto) OIS with 3.3x optical zoom
- Front/Selfie Camera: 32MP Sony IMX615 f/2.4
- Connectivity: WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GNSS, NFC
- Audio: Dual stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos support
- Port: USB Type-C 3.1
- Battery: 5000mAh, 80W SuperVOOC Flash Charge, 50W AirVOOC, reverse wireless charging
- Dimensions & Weight: 163 x 73.9 x 8.5mm, 200g
- Colors: Green, Black
- X-axis linear vibration motor
- Improved cooling system
Pricing and Availability
- 8GB + 128GB – CNY 4,699 (~PHP 37,700)
- 8GB + 256GB – CNY 4,999 (~PHP 40,107)
- 12GB + 256GB – CNY 5,299 (~PHP 42,513)
The OnePlus 10 Pro 5G will go on sale in China starting January 13, 2022.
Local pricing and availability details are yet to be revealed.