We are still a few months away from 2020 but more car manufacturers start to introduce their lineup for the said year. The latest is the Nissan Almera 2020 or Nissan Versa that was launched during NY Auto Show. It’s a subcompact sedan that will become available soon in the Philippines and the rest of Asia.
The Nissan Almera 2020 will have a completely redesigned exterior with the V-motion grille significantly present and the rear and side body with more curves and edgier styling.
You can also expect a more comfortable and fun interior, thanks to its infotainment system and improved cabin functionality.
There is no final variant and model that will be specifically available for the Philippine market. However, we expect to have the 1.2-liter and 1.5-liter gasoline engines to power the Nissan Almera. Improved power and torque are also much welcome for the new subcompact sedan.
2020 Nissan Almera specs, price, release date in the Philippines
- Body type: 4-door sedan
- Engine: 1.2-liter or 1.5-liter gasoline
- Power: 79 HP @ 6000 rpm / 99 HP
- Torque: 106 Nm @ 4400 rpm / 134 Nm
- Transmission: 4-speed automatic or 5-speed manual
- Fuel efficiency: up to 18km/l for highway and 13km/l in city*
- Ground clearance: 150mm*
- Safety: Driver and front passenger airbags, ISOFIX, ABS
- Features: Stereo FM, Touch Display
- Price: P650,000 for manual transmission 1.2-liter base model estimated SRP
- Release: 2020 in the Philippines