Isuzu has officially revealed the all-new D-MAX 2021 in the local market of the Philippines. The new pickup truck is the 3rd generation since the utility truck has been introduced a decade ago.
Along with the new design, Isuzu finally upgraded the interior and suspension of the D-MAX 2021 to rival the new Toyota Hilux and the upcoming Navara Calibre.
Starting with the exterior, the Isuzu D-MAX brings a sportier and angrier front grille and hood. The body of the utility truck has been redesigned from the ground and up with better aerodynamics and materials.
Inside the new D-MAX 2021 is a redesigned and better interior and infotainment system. Isuzu finally adds camera sensors to provide driver assistance like Lane Departure and radar cruise control.
Other notable features of the new D-MAX are the more powerful and efficient 3.0-liter turbo diesel engine and a quieter 1.9-liter RZ4E.
Pricing of the 2021 Isuzu D-MAX starts at P850,000 for the single cab and chassis. See the full specs and pricing below.
There’s no word yet on the launch of the 2021 Mu-X.
Isuzu D-MAX 2021 price, specs, availability in the Philippines
- Body type: 4-door utility pickup truck
- Engine: 1.9-liter RZ4E or 3.0-liter turbo diesel engine
- Power: 150 HP or 190 HP
- Torque: 350 Nm or 450 Nm
- Transmission: Automatic with manual mode or manual
- Fuel efficiency: Diesel up to 18km/l *
- Ground clearance: 240mm
- Safety: Airbags, ABS, parking sensors, Driver Assist*, Lane Departure*
- Features: Touch Infotainment display
- Price: P850,000 to 1.8-million price range
- Release date: Q2 2021 in the Philippines
Isuzu D-MAX 2021 pricing and model in PH
- D-MAX single cab M/T – P857,000.00 (with DTI safeguard deposit)
- D-MAX LT manual – P987,000.00
- D-MAX LS manual – P1,219,000.00
- D-MAX LS automatic – P1,309,000.00
- D-MAX 3.0 LT manual – P1,288,000.00
- D-MAX 3.0 LS manual – P1,320,000.00
- D-MAX 3.0 LS automatic – P1,390,000.00
- D-MAX 3.0 LS 4×4 manual – P1,630,000.00
- D-MAX 3.0 LS-E 4×4 automatic – P1,825,000.00