The smartphone sports a 6.62-inch Full HD+ E4 AMOLED screen with a 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, 1200Hz instant touch sampling rate, and a peak brightness of 1,300 nits.
Under the hood, it comes with the 7nm Snapdragon 870 octa-core processor, up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM, 36907mm² heat dissipation area, up to 256GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage, and a 4700mAh dual-cell battery with 80W wired fast charging.
For photography, it uses a 64MP Samsung GW1P main sensor with OIS, an 8MP ultra-wide shooter, and a 2MP black and white portrait lens. Upfront is a 16MP selfie snapper.
iQOO Neo6 SE specs:
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE
- Display: 6.62-inch FHD+ (2400×1080) E4 AMOLED, 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, 1200Hz instant touch sampling rate, 105% NTSC color gamut, up to 1,300 nits brightness, HDR10+
- OS: OriginOS Ocean, Android 12
- Chipset: Snapdragon 870 (7nm)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- Memory: 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1
- Security: In-display fingerprint scanner
- Rear Camera: 64MP f/1.89 (main), Samsung GW1P, OIS
12MP 120° f/2.2 (ultra-wide)
2MP f/2.4 (B&W)
- Front/Selfie Camera: 16MP f/2.0
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, GLONASS, NFC, Dual-SIM
- Audio: Stereo speakers, Hi-Fi audio
- Port(s): USB Type-C
- Battery: 4700mAh with 80W fast charging.
- Dimensions & Weight: 163×76.16×8.54mm; 190g
- Colors: Blue, Orange, Gradient Blue
Pricing and Availability
- 8GB + 128GB – CNY 1,999 (~PHP 15,724)
- 8GB + 256GB – CNY 2,299 (~PHP 18,069)
- 12GB + 256GB – CNY 2,499 (~PHP 19,640)
The iQOO Neo6 SE is now available for pre-order in China and will go on sale starting May 11. No word yet for local availability, so stay tuned.