Since its release, OpenAI’s ChatGPT has made a sizable effect, drawing in new users and shaking up established markets. OpenAI recently unveiled ChatGPT-4, their most cutting-edge system yet, which they claim is more inventive, cooperative, and precise.
If you want to know about ChatGPT-4, keep reading
The business claims that ChatGPT-4 is a massive multimodal model capable of processing visual and textual data and generating written results. While it may fall short of human abilities in several practical contexts, it has been shown to perform at or above human levels in some professional and academic standards.
Users of ChatGPT-4, similar to the text-only version, can specify any language or vision assignment by providing instructions in the form of text and images. However, at the current time, when given both text and image inputs, it only produces text-based outputs such as natural English and code. Instructions for connecting to ChatGPT-4 are provided below.
How to get Access to ChatGPT-4
- To get started, log in to the ChatGPT website using the URL given.
- If you do not already have one, please sign up for one. When you’re signed in, select the “Upgrade to Plus” link in the screen’s lower left corner.
- In the new window, select the green “Upgrade plan” option under ChatGPT Plus to gain early access to future updates like GPT-4.
- On the following tab, to the right of the “Subscribe” icon, enter your billing information and submit your payment.
- After subscribing and paying, you’ll have access to ChatGPT+, where you can use the latest GPT-4 and earlier AI models.
- Click the “GPT-4” option from the pull-down selection and type your questions into the “GPT-4” text field on the right.
- A conversation with the ChatGPT robot, driven by GPT-4, follows.
Instead of paying for ChatGPT Plus, you can try the GPT-4 on the brand-new Bing. The company has revealed that the GPT-4, the same model that runs the ChatGPT-4 robot, is also the brains behind Microsoft’s new Bing search engine.