Honor silently unveiled the Honor Play 20 Pro smartphone in China. It is a new installment in the Play 20 Series which already has the vanilla Honor Play 20 that was released last April.
The Honor Play 20 Pro features a 6.53-inch OLED dew-drop notch display with FHD+ resolution, a MediaTek Helio G80 processor, a quad-camera setup, and packs a 3,800mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging. Check out its specs below.
Honor Play 20 Pro specs:
- Network: 4G LTE
- Display: 6.53-inch Full HD+ OLED, DCI-P3 color gamut
- OS: Magic UI 4.0 (Android 11)
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G80
- Memory: 8GB RAM, 128GB storage
- Sensor: In-display fingerprint scanner
- Main Camera (Quad): 64MP (main), 8MP (ultrawide), 2MP (macro), 2MP (depth)
- Front/Selfie Camera: 16MP
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 5.1
- Battery: 3,800mAh with 22.5W fast charging
Pricing and Availability
The Honor Play 20 Pro is priced at CNY 1,699 (Php13,152 if converted) for the 8GB + 128GB storage variant. As of now, there is no word yet for it to sell in other countries.