Although new to the maxi-scooter market, Honda is making a splash with its latest mainstream, premium bike — the 2021 Honda Forza 750. Replacing the popular and higher-tier Integra, though most of the innards are the same, the new maxi-scooter offers three riding modes, including a user-customizable one. The company is positioning the Forza 750 as a top-range bike for in and outside of the city, however, the local price and release date have yet to be revealed. For now, here’s what you can expect.
At the core, Honda Forza 750 packs a 745cc twin-cylinder engine that can comfortably hit 55hp at 6,750RPM and 70Nm of torque at 4,750RPM. What’s more, you can enjoy a 400km ride, with conservative use, before gassing up. Honda is also introducing its three riding modes — standard, rain, and user. The latter lets you choose your desired traction control, power delivery, and engine braking. You’re also looking at a 6-speed dual-clutch transmission, giving its riders freedom between manual and automatic.
The Forza 750 comes with a 5″ TFT display with support for Honda Smartphone Voice Control. By linking your smartphone, you unlock the ability to access calls, notifications, music, and navigation through voice commands.
Again, we still have to wait for the official announcement regarding the price and release date of the Honda Forza 750. All we know is that it’ll come in Jeans Blue Metallic and Graphite Black bodies, and the listed price in the UK is £9 999(~Php628,000). The news about the Forza 750 first appeared on the Honda UK website.
2021 Honda Forza 750 specs, price, release date in the Philippines
- Engine: 745cc, Liquid-cooled 4-stroke 8-valve, SOHC parallel 2-cylinder
- Power: 43.1kW/6,750rpm(35kW/6,000rpm) | 55hp at 6,750RPM
- Torque: 69Nm/4,750rpm(65/4,000rpm)
- Transmission: 6-speed dual clutch transmission
- Fuel efficiency: 3.6L/100km (13.2L)
- Ground clearance: 135mm
- Suspension: 41mm upside down fork,120mm stroke (front), Monoshock damper, Pro-Link swingarm, 120mm travel (rear)
- Brakes: 310mm double hydraulic disc with radial 4-piston caliper (front), 240mm single hydraulic disc with 2-piston caliper (back)
- Features: Three riding modes with one user-customizable, 5″TFT colored display, Honda Smartphone Voice Control
- Colors: Jeans Blue Metallic and Graphite Black
- Price: is £9 999(~Php628,000)
- Release date: TBD