Nubia Z11 Max is Mi Max & Galaxy A9 phablet competitor
ZTE’s own phablet for 2016 is now official, the ZTE Nubia Z11 Max. It features a 6-inch wide 1080p FHD IPS LCD screen, Snapdragon 652 octa-core chip similar to Galaxy A9, 16MP Sony IMX298 main camera, 8MP wide-angle selfie, 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, and 4000mAh battery.
The Nubia Z11 Max comes with an Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with Nubia UI on top.
As for the specs, the ZTE Nubia Z11 Max phablet clearly makes a competition against the premium Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro and Xiaomi Mi Max. Only that the latter has a wider 6.44-inch screen and a hexacore processor.
The Z11 Max will be available in China next week for $300 price or roughly P14,000 once released in the Philippines.
ZTE Nubia Z11 Max Official Price, Full Specs, Release Date in the Philippines
- Display: 6-inch 1080p Full HD IPS LCD, 364ppi
- Design: Metal, Gorilla Glass 4
- Size: 7.4mm thick, 185g weight
- Chip: Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 (high-end chip for 2016)
- CPU: Octa-core processor
- GPU: Adreno 510 graphics
- RAM: 4GB
- Memory: 64GB internal storage, microSD up to 128GB
- Camera: 16MP f2.0 main, Sony IMX 298 sensor, 1080p FHD video, dual-tone LED flash, OIS, HDR
- Selfie: 8MP f2.2 wide-angle, 1080p video
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, dual-SIM WiFi a, GPS, Bluetooth 4.1
- Port: microUSB
- Audio: standard, mono speaker
- Battery: 4000mAh, Quick Charging 3.0, 100% in ~1 hour
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Colors: Gold, Grey, Silver
- Price: $300 or P14,000 SRP
- Release: June 2016, No official availability yet in the Philippines