Smartphones are launching one by one these days. Of course, Xiaomi doesn’t intend to get last. The company’s CEO was reported to post confirmed images of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A. Along with the image is an invitation for its launch this upcoming Monday.
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 photo with ‘real’ Bezel-less design leaks
- Xiaomi Mi 5X vs Mi 6 dual-camera phones specs, price comparison
Images of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A was posted by the company’s very own CEO, Lei Jun on a Chinese site, Weibo. The photos posted clearly shows that the smartphone will have a back-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Speaking of key specs, the Redmi Note 5A is expected to sport a 5.5-inch HD 720p display. It is also said to offer a 2GB RAM/16GB ROM and 3GB RAM/ 32GB ROM variants, powered by a Snapdragon 425 processor. Other leaks also claim that there would be a Prime/Pro variant with higher specs.
Aside from that, the Redmi Note 5A also features a 13MP camera paired with a 5MP selfie snapper. What’s more is that the smartphone will run the latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat with MIUI 9 and has a 3000mAh battery. Below is also a leaked packaging of the Note 5A courtesy of Twitter user, Meng Meng.
Rest assured, we’ll be present in the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A launch happening in China on 7:30 pm (China Time) this August 21. Estimated price is around CNY 999 (P 7,700). Availability is expected to happen on the same day as well.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Full Specs, Philippine release, pricing
- Display: 5.5-inch HD display, 720 x 1280 resolution
- Design: Polycarbonate chassis with a metallic finish
- CPU: Snapdragon 425 processor
- RAM: 2GB RAM/16GB ROM, 3GB RAM/32GB ROM; microSD card up to 256GB
- Camera: 13MP, LED flash
- Selfie: 5MP
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, GPS/A-GPS, and 4G-LTE/VoLTE
- Security: Fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 3,000mAh
- Color: Grey, Rose Gold, Gold, and Silver
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat, MIUI 9
- Release Date: TBA in the PH
- Price: P 7,700