Both smartphones sport a 6.6-inch FHD+ IPS LCD panel with a high 144hz refresh rate and 270Hz touch sampling rate. They also come with the MediaTek Dimensity 8100 processor with up to 8GBLPDDR5 RAM, and up to 512GB UFS 3.1 internal storage.
In terms of the camera, both are also similar with a triple rear camera configuration consisting of a 64MP primary sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide shooter, and a 2MP macro lens. Upfront, they have a 16MP selfie snapper.
The difference between the two is that the Redmi Note 11T Pro+ packs a 4,400mAh battery with 120W fast charging, while the Redmi Note 11T Pro has a bigger 5,080mAh battery capacity but with a slower 67W fast charging.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T Pro/Pro+ specs:
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE
- Display: 6.6-inch FHD+ (2460 x 1080) IPS LCD, 144Hz Variable refresh rate, 270Hz touch sampling rate
- OS: MIUI 13, Android 12
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 8100
- GPU: Mali-G610
- Memory: 6GB/8GBLPDDR5 RAM, 128GB/256GB/512GB UFS 3.1
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Rear Camera: 64MP Samsung ISOCELL GW1 (main)
- Front/Selfie Camera: 16MP
- Connectivity: WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS, NFC, Dual-SIM
- Audio: Dual speakers
- Port(s): USB Type-C
- Battery (Note 11T Pro): 5,080mAh with 67W fast charging
- Battery (Note 11T Pro+): 4,400mAh with 120W fast charging
- Dimensions & Weight (Note 11T Pro): 163.64 x 75.29 x 8.87 mm; 200g
- Dimensions & Weight (Note 11T Pro+): 163.64 x 75.29 x 8.9 mm; 198g
- Colors: Atomic Silver, Time Blue, Midnight Black, Astro Boy Limited Edition
Pricing and Availability
Redmi Note 11T Pro:
- 6GB + 128GB – CNY 1,799 (~PHP 14,104)
- 8GB + 128GB – CNY 1,999 (~PHP 15,672)
- 8GB + 256GB – CNY 2,199 (~PHP 17,240)
Redmi Note 11T Pro+:
- 8GB + 128GB – CNY 2,099 (~PHP 16,456)
- 8GB + 256GB – CNY 2,299 (~PHP 18,024)
- 8GB + 512GB – CNY 2,499 (~PHP 19,592)
- 8GB + 256GB (Astro Boy Edition) – CNY 2,499 (~PHP 19,592)
Both smartphones will be available in China starting May 31. No word yet for local availability, so stay tuned.