UPDATE as of November 1st, 2018: Xiaomi Philippines will only showcase the Mi Mix 3 to media and selected people thru their November 6 workshop. It is not an official launch so pricing and full release date details are not guaranteed to be announced.
release showcase of the Mi Mix 3 is confirmed as the company has started sending invitations for their upcoming event on November 6.
Both price and availability have not been mentioned, but given the Mi Mix 3 is already available in China, expect to get your hands on the latest ceramic-built, slider phone within the month of announcement.
As for the specific price and model, surely, the 6GB RAM + 128GB will make its debut along with the higher variant. With a China SRP of P25,000, we estimate about P27,000 to P29,990 price for the base model. We will update you once we get the final details.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 full specs, Philippine price, release date
- Display: 6.39-inch 19.5:9 AMOLED display @ 2340 x 1080px, 93.4% screen-to-body ratio, 103.8% NTSC color gamut, 60000:1 contrast ratio
- CPU: Snapdragon 845 2.8GHz octa-core processor
- GPU: Adreno 630 GPU
- RAM: 6GB/8GB/10GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB, 256GB, 512GB
- Rear Camera: 12MP IMX363 f/1.8 + 12MP S5K3M3 f/2.4 AI dual rear cameras w/ LED flash
- Front Camera: 24MP Sony IMX576 + 2MP hidden AI dual front cameras
- Battery: 3,200mAh battery with fast charging technology, wireless charging
- Connectivity: 5G LTE, 4×4 MIMO, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, Dual Frequency GPS, A-GPS, Multi-Function NFC,
- Features: Full-screen magnetic slider, Xiao AI voice assistant, Fingerprint Scanner (rear-mounted)
- Colors: Jade Green, Onyx Black, Sapphire Blue