Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 just announced!
Just released a few hours ago, the newly released Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 is equipped with sliding cameras similar to the Oppo Find X as speculated. With no notch design up front, users can now just slide the device to show the dual front cameras. It only differs from the Find X since it isn’t powered by a motor as the company’s CEO stated.
Unlike its previous predecessor, the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 now boasts a 93.4% screen-to-body ratio thanks to its no notch design. Other specs can be seen below. Price-wise, the 6GB + 128GB starts at CNY 3,299 (Php 25,524). While it’s 8GB + 128GB retails for CNY 3,599 (Php 27,845), it’s larger 8GB + 256GB is priced at CNY 3,999 (Php 30,940).
Speaking of 10GB RAM variants, it’s 10GB+256GB RAM variant’s price is yet to be announced but the Palace Museum Edition (10GB+256GB) costs CNY 4,999 (Php 38,694). Global availability is announced to be in the upcoming weeks.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Official Photos
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 full specs, Philippine price, release date
- Display: 6.39-inch 19.5:9 AMOLED display @ 2340 x 1080px, 93.4% screen-to-body ratio, 103.8% NTSC color gamut, 60000:1 contrast ratio
- CPU: Snapdragon 845 2.8GHz octa-core processor
- GPU: Adreno 630 GPU
- Storage: 6GB/8GB/10GB RAM, 128/256GB ROM
- Rear Camera: 12MP IMX363 f/1.8 + 12MP S5K3M3 f/2.4 AI dual rear cameras w/ LED flash
- Front Camera: 24MP Sony IMX576 + 2MP hidden AI dual front cameras
- Battery: 3,200mAh battery with fast charging technology, wireless charging
- Connectivity: 5G LTE, 4×4 MIMO, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, Dual Frequency GPS, A-GPS, Multi-Function NFC,
- Features: Full-screen magnetic slider, Xiao AI voice assistant, Fingerprint Scanner (rear-mounted)
- Colors: Jade Green, Onyx Black, Sapphire Blue