Calling all Xiaomi fans!
The Mi Mix 2 will finally be available in the first official Mi Store in the Philippines, which is located beside the Cinema 5 in Trinoma. The Mi Mix 2 is priced at Php 25,490.
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S may contain an In-screen Fingerprint Scanner
- Energizer Power Max P16K Pro with 16,000mAh battery, unveiled
Sporting a 5.99-inch FullHD+ (2160 x 1080, 403ppi) display with ‘custom rounded corners,’ the Mi Mix 2 indeed features really thin bezels. The smartphone has a metal plus ceramic design. However, its Special Edition features a ceramic unibody design.
That said, the Mi Mix 2 comes with a 6GB RAM with optional 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB ROM storage. Yet, the Special Edition model brags 8GB RAM and 128GB of built in storage. Both runs on Android Nougat and Xiaomi’s latest MIUI 9 UI. Both devices are also powered by Snapdragon 835, Adreno 540 and have 3,400mAh battery.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Full Specs, Philippines pricing, and release
- Display: 5.99-inch Super AMOLED FullHD+ (2160 x 1080, 403ppi) display with ‘custom rounded corners’
- Size: 151.8 x 75.5 x 7.7mm, 185g weight (6GB RAM), 150.5 x 74.6 x 7.7mm, 187g weight (8GB)
- Design: Metal frame with ceramic
- Colors: Black and White
- Chipset: Snapdragon 835 64-bit octa-core processor
- Graphics: Adreno 540
- Memory: 6GB RAM/64GB, 128GB, 256GB ROM and 8GB RAM/128GB ROM variant
- Main Camera: 12MP with IMX386 sensor, 4-axis OIS, f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens, PDAF, HDR
- Camera lens design: 18K PVD gold-coated camera rim
- Front camera: 5MP with Beautify mode, 1080p video call feature
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, VoLTE, 4G LTE, TD-LTE 34/38/39/40/41 bands, GLONASS
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat, MIUI 9
- Battery: 3,400mAh battery, Quick Charge 3.0
- Ports: USB Type-C